New HS5L Interlock Switches with Solenoid. Compact with powerful locking strength.
19 FEBRUARY 2015
IDEC announced the release of HS5L Interlock Swithches with Solenoid. Available in two- and four-contact types, the new HS5L is ideal for machines requiring various levels of safety.
Smallest in its class, the HS5L reduces installation space and achieves greater flexibility in machine design. The size is reduced by 13% from conventional models and can mount on small doors and aluminum frames of machines.
• Complies with international safety standards including the new ISO14119
• Spring clamp terminals prevents loosening of wires due to vibration.
• Compact body 35 x 40 x 127mm
• Powerful 1400N locking strength.
• The head orientation can be rotated, allowing 8 different actuator entries.
• Wide variety of actuators available including IDEC patented spring loaded actuator
which locks the door safely when the door bounces.